Friday, April 2, 2010

Time Table For Semester January 2010 Final Examination

Kuching
Friday, 2nd April 2010

Today is a Good Friday, a public holiday in Sarawak. It is supposed to be a long weekend, and normally in the past, the whole family will be visiting some of the interesting places or shopping mall in Kuching.
But this time, except for Kenneth Bugak my eldest who needs to stay in UiTM to complete his assignment, the rest of us just stay at home as I need to study to prepare for my final term examination which will start from Monday, 5th April until Saturday, 10th April 2010.
This is the sacrifices that my family and I have to make in order to fulfill my long term objective.

Let's me write down in my posting today the time table for Final Examination For Semester January 2010

Monday, 5th April 2010
  • 9.00AM - 10.30AM - Learning Skills For Open Distance Learners
Wednesday, 7th April 2010
  • 2.00PM - 3.10PM - English For Oral Communication
Saturday, 10th April 2010
  • 2.00PM - 3.30PM : BBPP1103 Prinsip Pengurusan


Good Luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment